With winter here, though it rained yesterday and again last night, it’s time to finish up some of the things I, unfortunately, had to put off.
The other day I started my UTV and it ran fine until I tried to move it, then it would stall. Today, I finally got it moving without trouble, even taking it over to Allen’s cabin for a visit.
Later this week I hope to have at least one of the snowmobiles up and running.
These are 70’s machines, old but reliable. One needs all new gas lines, which would have been replaced by now, except the shop that ordered me the new line can’t find it. So, I will have it soon and get it installed. The other machine needs a new seat. That will be something I tackle in the spring.
Keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t have any trouble this year with any of my machines.